Wednesday, May 17, 2006

November 16, 1973
In which I feel restless and icky

Thursday

I can't figure out what is wrong. I feel restless and icky tonight. I tried to clean up my room because that usually calms me down. It didn't work. Nothing spectacular happened today.

Jeff and Carol are going to qwe tomorrow. What! I have already said that I don't really care about Jeff. I just wish that he didn't call. I wouldn't feel so blah about him.

I met Tim finally. Mr T. introduced us tonight. He is quite good looking. Maybe that keyed me up. I told Mrs. T. about that guy grabbing me -- I had to tell someone.

I think that I am depressed. Why? I don't really know. I had an average day -- no real bad compliments or any great ones. A girl called me a bitch today though. But to make up for that I made friends with the black girl - Cheryl C. today in CD.

I never wrote about Lori's grandmother I don't think -- well she passed away Tuesday. Looking back I see that I did include that in my last entry.

I wish someone would write so I could write back to them.

Note:
Mr T. was my guitar teacher and neighbor. He was in a country and western band. I babysat his kids (I've mentioned Chad in this journal). He was also somehow related to Greg who will be making more of an appearance later in the journal.

Tim was another of Mr. T's guitar students. The lessons took place in the T. home, two doors down from me. They began in the basement - my brother also took lessons for a while, but for some reason he either quit or since we shared the same guitar we took lessons on different days. Anyway for some reason the lessons migrated upstairs to the bedroom which was off the living room.

I think that Mr T had arranged for Tim and me to take lessons together because he was trying to set us up. Either before or after this particular lesson Mr T asked me about boyfriends. I replied something along the lines of "I'm not interested in boyfriends. I just want to be friends with boys right now."

I wonder what Mrs T's reaction was to my news about the guy grabbing me. I see her now and then when I visit Elgin. She works at a restaurant nearby. They moved from that house years ago. She and Mr T divorced. I'll related more about them later. I'm pretty certain Mr T is going to come up again.

No comments: