Monday, May 22, 2006

January 5, 1974
In which I'm set free

Saturday
5:29 pm

Happy Birthday to Bob today!
Happy Birthday to Jeff yesterday!

Remember I wasn't going to think about past "loves"? Well, that is impossible. I need something of that sort to think about.

Getting off of that subject, I will tell some good news: I begin to work at Ben Franklin Tuesday. I am very happy. Other goodish news is that I am all through with Dr. Rushing! He removed my bottom retainer today and said that he was turning me loose! Great! But I was in too rotten of a mood even to be a little happy. Life today has been good and bad.

Note:
Obviously, since I'm still re-reading my journals, I never did get over "thinking about past loves".

You may have figured out that Dr. Rushing was my orthodontist. I'm actually surprised that I still had a retainer, because I thought I had braces in eighth grade. They probably should have kept the retainer on my teeth since the bottom ones are a little crooked - crowded actually.

No comments: