Saturday, May 20, 2006

December 19, 1973
In which I am hopeful

Wednesday

If I hurry I can get a few words in before I leave for school. I haven't written since just after Thanksgiving and this is almost Christmas already.

About the job at Ben Franklin - I will get it after this semester (I hope). I think Dan wants me to work there because yesterday he asked someone when the new semester began. I think he said, "Oh good." Maybe because of me? I plan on asking him why he always picks on me today. Maybe then I will see how he really feels about me.

I don't have much more time but I will close with this hopeful statement, "I am going to England!"

Note:
How oddly the seventeen year old mind works. Everything was about me. I might work at Ben Franklin at the beginning of the new semester so when Dan mentions the new semester it had to be because of me. Geesh.

And I finally mention England.

No comments: