Wednesday, March 02, 2005

March 7, 1973
In which I address my temperment

Wednesday
I certainly hope I never meet Dona Patrick. I hope there is only one of me. I would hate her. I don't think I could bear being friends with myself. {interesting view}

I get angry over the least little thing, the tiniest thing someone says to me - even if it is only for my own good. With close friends (and sometimes enemies) I can get angry and blow up. But with a teacher or sort -of-a-friend I have to keep it inside and then go home and tell everyone how much I dislike that person. I don't know how to keep from getting so angry at people. I probably am do for a talk with Mother.

Note:
This is an interesting entry to read because I had forgotten that I thought of my anger issues as a real problem, but it seems as if I did and was trying to do something to change the way I reacted.

By the way, I kind of like Dona Patrick these days.

No comments: