Wednesday, March 02, 2005

February 27, 1973
In which I think about death

Tuesday
Death is something I think about quite a lot. Not because I plan to take my own life - or anyone elses - but because it is a dark shadow in my and everyone's future. What is it? How will I feel - or will I feel? Is there a place called Heaven and Hell?

My mother reads books about what other people say about death, then she reads certain parts to me. How ridiculous everything sounds. I think I'll go to Narnia.

The sky is beautiful today. On the way to school I was breathing the fresh air and along came a big truck with smoke piling out of the smokestack at 100 mph. The whole area was covered in the stinking mess.

Once again the Soap Opera Cindy takes place.

I don't know what to do about her. I got mad at her again yesterday but I held my anger and smiled. I think I'll get ulcers. {you're too young. Please don't}


Note:
My daughter has been talking about death lately too. I guess it is a teen phase.

I still plan to go to Narnia.

No comments: