Wednesday, March 02, 2005

February 28, 1973
In which I have little to write

Wednesday
Mythology is quite interesting. It's fun to read about some person's thoughts on how a certain flower was made or why people fall in love. A lot of the explanations are like Narnia's.

This is terrible - I cannot think of what to write, usually my pen skims across the paper but it doesn't today. Maybe I am excited to go on the Spanish trip to see Man of La Mancha. I dislike Spanish class.

Note:
This brief entry brings a few memories. First of all, I remember reading a book about mythology, but am not sure it was the one by Edith Hamilton. Cool if it was, that is a classic.

I remember being at Cindy's a few days before seeing Man of La Mancha. Cindy thought the movie might have some inappropriate scenes in it and pulled out a magazine from under her brother's mattress. In the magazine there was a picture of Sophia Loren with someone standing behind her, with his hands on her breasts. I think Cindy and I hoped the movie would have some inappropriate scenes.

No comments: