Friday, March 04, 2005

April 25, 1973
In which I hear a bird singing

Wednesday

I really shouldn't say that it probably isn't true - but it's okay to think about perhaps.

On the way to school today I heard a bird singing. Sure I hear them all the time - but mostly I take them for granted. This bird had such a pretty song, a "spring is here, spring is here" sort of song. {what a nice description} It was all I could do to keep from singing along with it. It probably would have been all right but it would be embarrassing if someone had heard me. Though, I'll bet that in Narnia (here we go again!) {fine, keep on going!!!} everyone sings with the birds. {and what a beautiful thought that is}

Note:
While I don't remember this day exactly, I remember days like it, walking along Larkin Avenue and feeling that spring was near at hand.

No comments: