Friday, March 04, 2005

April 26, 1973
In which I feel sick about my writing

Thursday

I haven't much time to write. Actually I haven't anything to write about! That is odd for me. I didn't get mad at Cindy yesterday for anything - that deserves congratulations.

I feel sick about the last two stories I handed in - They were rotten - I haven't been able to get mind mind in working order. Oh, well maybe I don't have the talent I thought. {Keep your patience & endure.-- I think you'll do fine.}

I will have a busy summer -- less the traditional summer than I have ever had.

Note:
My writing is showing more signs of the books I am reading. Saying "I haven't anything..." is more British than American.

I had a brief thought that what if Miss Sliger has been waiting for me to write a book. I will have disappointed her.

No comments: