Wednesday, March 02, 2005

March 6, 1973
In which I feel foolish

Tuesday
Why do I always make a fool of myself when I discuss a book, either in front of a million people or one person. I "um" and "ah" and blink and wiggle my nose and can never think of what I want to say. {You didn't do nearly that badly! pretty good job actually.}

I sound like an idiot in my favorite class and in front of my favorite teacher.

I finally gave into that book that Sandy loaned to me. Ever since she gave it to me to read it has been calling me to read it. Well I began the night before last and read most of it last night. It is so good "you hate to put it down".

Note:
I still make a fool out of myself in front of an audience (even one person if I am uncomfortable). I never was very good at talking, unless I really knew what I was talking about. Writing has always come easier.

I wish I knew what book Sandy loaned me.

No comments: