Wednesday, March 02, 2005

March 22, 1973
In which I read more Lewis and some Nathan

Thursday

(in response to the supernatural question)
No, I don't believe in ghosts (only in the dark)

I finished The Screwtape Letters and was a bit disappointed. Well, not really. It was his (C. S. Lewis') style but different. Oh well, nothing can compare to his Narnia!!! Mr. Klatt wants to read the Chronicles of Narnia. Maybe I'll let him borrow mine. Miss Sliger said that someone was asking about The Screwtape Letters. I thought I was the only one in the world to ever hear of them. {I can't remember who it was either, darn it}

I'm going to start Portrait of Jennie. I saw the movie and really liked it.

Note:
I remember seeing Portrait of Jennie, but not reading it.

I have not read Screwtape Letters since I was sixteen. I think it is time for a reread.

No comments: