Wednesday, March 02, 2005

March 1, 1973
In which I become invisible

Thursday
I feel icky today. I don't know why. Maybe I don't like what I am wearing or something. My old inferiority complex is showing I guess.

I have been pretending I am invisible today. {now there's a trick} Then if someone looks at me and looks like they are going to vomit I can pretend that they are looking at someone else since no one can see me. That seems the only way I can live and bear living on days like this.

I'm just glad that these kinds of days come along sparsely.

I had a dream the night before last that my English teacher was a hall monitor for after school. She wore an umpire's costume and wouldn't let anyone go out the doors in the new wing - the ones I go out of. Then she was joined by Mrs. McGiness, the Bible Lit. teacher to keep people from going out of that door. {What a wild dream. {Maybe your English teacher didn't have the "RULES" memorized properly.}

Note:
I remember using the invisibility trick. I would go so far as to push my nose like a button, and then be invisible for whatever amount of time I needed to be.

No comments: