Wednesday, March 02, 2005

March 23, 1973
In which I am glad

Friday

I started Portrait of Jennie today. I think I like it even better than the movie. I may even not go to Cerulean today so I can read it. I am so glad that I didn't quit Cerulean. It has become more interesting and I really like it now.

I have to write to Grandma and Grandpa. My dad wants me to not take summer school and go to Chetek this summer and drive for them since I will take drivers ed next nine weeks.

Lori is in a badish mood today. I think it is the first time I have ever seen her in one.

Note:
Have I written about Cerulean yet? Cerulean was the name of our yearbook (our colors were royal blue and white) Cerulean is not quite royal blue, and the cover of the book was far from this color:


I was optimistic about driving, it seems. Ha what a disaster that was to become.

No comments: