Wednesday, March 02, 2005

March 2, 1973
In which I don't get angry

Friday
I can't think of what to write. Every night before I go to bed I have it all planned about what to write but by the time classtime rolls around I can never remember it. {You're a pretty good planner - Your Journal is always very thought filled and interesting}

Nothing wonderful or terrible has happened since yesterday except Mom and I almost had a fight last night. She was angry because I didn't set the table or something so she was throwing cute, witty little sayings at me and acting cold. Instead of getting angry and talking back I just agreed with her. I know I would end up having a temper tantrum if she had stayed in the kitchen but luckily she left and I didn't act like a fool. {+ + + +}



Note:
I wonder what the other student's journals looked like. The only other person I really remember from that class was Dan F. - a boy who would take me to my junior prom and who liked me more than I liked him. I bet he had a good journal. He was smart and a deep thinker.

Not what sure the four plus signs are at the end of this entry. I think it was a grade of some sort. I think it was the end of a quarter or something. The red line was probably the teacher's way of marking that she had read up to that point.

I have finally come to the day of the year it actually is. So this was written exactly 32 years ago today.

1 comment:

Indigo Bunting said...

and on my 11th birthday...