Tuesday, February 15, 2005

May 25, 1972
In which I feel poorly and write like a 18th century governess

10:30 am

I feel so sick today. I guess I am just tired. I have a report on ghosts for world cultures . I am feeling too icky lately to really do anything. It is really weird. I am getting all of my wishes about Gary that I wanted a few months back. He even knows my combination to my locker - "what larks".

I have a big weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow night I am going to Lori's slumber party, Saturday Cindy might stay over night, Sunday is Bowes picnic. Monday is nothing and Tuesday I am going to have Bonnie over and we can go to the carnival. I want my summer to be like that too. I want to be doing something everyday or at least be looking forward to something every day. Lori can't swim either -- so we can go there together. I hope I meet a boy this summer!

Note:
  • My daughter is also interested in ghosts. I forgot about my interest until just now.
  • What larks? More of my Victorian romance novels coming out in my writing.
  • I never really learned to swim, although I did take lessons with another friend.

No comments: