Tuesday, February 15, 2005

May 22, 1972
In which I go to an ice-cream social and do something foolish

10:20 am

I had a busy weekend. Friday Cindy, Carol and I went to the Highland School Ice-Cream Social, McDonalds and the Huff School Carnival. I had an O.K. time. Saturday I went to the dentist and walked home, to the library and was bored, and Lum's for dinner. Sunday I went to our family reunion at Uncle Buddy's house. There I also had an O.K. time. We played this game where two people throw a ball to each other while two other people run back and forth. We played this with Richard B., Ruth's fiance.

Oh! At the Ice-Cream social I saw a lady with a name-tag. "Something Petry". I said, "are you Brenda's mother?" She said, "yes I am." I said, "Oh, then you are Marvin's mother also. Oh boy - that's Marvin Petry's mother." That was so dumb.

Note:
Highland was my elementary school, Huff was the school where my best friend's father worked as a 6th grade teacher. Funny how I only ever had an "O.K. time".

No comments: