Tuesday, February 22, 2005

January 30, 1973
In which I analyze my temperament

Tuesday

Lori is beginning to make me angry. Everything is so terrible to her. She is so much like her mother, she worries way too much.

I have a quick temper. I finally admit it. Knew it all along but I didn't think it was bad to get mad so fast. I had better watch out because I could lose friends that way. I got angry at Cindy yesterday just because she stayed overnight at Carol's. I guess the reason I was angry was because she never wants to stay over night at my house -- oh well, I guess I had better call Carol more often since I never see her anymore -- we were best friends last year. I remember I would always tell her what an ogre Gary was. Such memories. He is an ogre. {good honesty expressed}

Note:
I was jealous. Why didn't I admit it then? I had forgotten that Cindy and Carol were friends too. They were very different.

No comments: