Friday, February 18, 2005

June 26, 1972
In which I begin a story

Note:
The first paragraph of this entry is written in a different hand. I wrote it, but the writing is in print and kind of slanted backwards. I will simulate it by putting it in a different fontsize.

11:00 pm
I just had a brainstorm! (I think). I am going to write a story about Chetek. I will either call it Chetek, Life in a Small Town or Who's Who in Chetek. It will go something like this:


Every town and city has excitement but the special things seem to be more magnified in a small town. One small town I am thinking of is named Chetek. It is in the Northwestern part of Wisconsin. To begin with lets see about the former Mayor. His first name is Jim.

Note:
I have no idea what happened with this mayor named Jim. Probably some scandal that has been lost to history.

No comments: