Wednesday, February 16, 2005

June 6, 1972
In which I am melodramatic

Oh my, am I in a bunch of trouble. Sally told me that Gary called her and asked her to meet him last Sunday. When they got together he began "making out" with her. I wrote her a note and said I didn't believe her. She got mad and wrote back to me. Then I got mad and wrote back to her and now she isn't talking to me. Then I asked Pam if Gary ever got funny with her. Pam didn't understand so I said, "Like kissing or necking". Pam said yes and asked why -- The stupid nut as I am told her what Sally said and Pam got mad because they weren't even broken up on Sunday. Now if Pam tells Gary, Gary will tell Sally and Sally will hate me more and Gary will too. -- A boy I once loved -- I am scared of him now -- I only hope he doesn't call me. (or do I?)

Note:
What can I say? I led a sheltered life. I had just found out where babies came from the year before and swore that I would never do something as gross as that. I suppose I thought that boyfriends were like girlfriends but more of a status symbol. Or something.

No comments: