Thursday, February 24, 2005

February 20, 1973
In which I don't even have to just say no

Tuesday

I have been asked many times this year from concerned grown-ups whether or not there are drugs at Larkin. I always come back with the same answer, "There probably are although I have never come in contact with them. I guess I'm with the right people." Then the concerned grown-up goes away and talks to another grown-up about the lady across the street or her great grandmother's funeral.

That is true though. I haven't heard anything about drugs (not that I want to). {good} I don't see why people get so worked up over the things at Larkin. I was frightened to come to Larkin last year because it was such a "drug market". My uncle was a custodian here. He told everyone about the problems of Larkin.

Note:
Is still don't remember any drugs at Larkin.

I was afraid to go to high school. My uncle did tell me scary stories (such as the time a student pooped on the stage). My cousin (this uncle's daughter) was so afraid of going to Larkin she got sick and was home schooled for at least a quarter of a year.

No comments: