Wednesday, January 31, 2007

17th October, 1974
In which I spout cliches ad nauseam

What is important? Is money important? Is love? Material/Idealistic - what am I? Who am I? Why am I me? Why am I asking such unanswerable questions? Why are they unanswerable? Life is important I guess. Happiness in life is important. I am happy. Why am I happy? What do I really have that is important? I've got love. Someone loves me and I love back. In fact a few people love me. I love them. I could really be myself if I could try. I'm waiting for tomorrow. Tomorrow never ocmes. Today is yesterday's tomorrow and tomorrow's yesterday.

I wish I could sing. I wish I could do many things. I wish Eve had never eaten that apple. Maybe the important things are what come from onself. Money doesn't, so money isn't important. Singing is. Loving is. Sight is. But nature is important because it is beautiful.. Oh well. Ta-ra.

Note:
It is obvious I was taking psychology. Enough said. Geesh.

No comments: