Thursday, February 24, 2005

February 19, 1973

Monday

Cindy and I are slowly becoming enemies. Mother and I were talking one day and she says cindy and I are jealous of each other. {posibility}. I don't know about that. Cindy has finally gotten what she strove for ever since we met - better grades. Now she is high above me -- better than me in all ways. {I doubt if this is true. You have many good qualities.} Now she is more outgoing, has much busier weekends.

Oh well, everyone can't be perfect.

I'm such an idiot. But I hae on one else to tell my "problems". My mother told me to quit talking to her about how Cindy hurts me. At least now someone reads my writing instead just me and the ghosts under my bed. {writing is often an excellent release of feelings and emotions}

Note:
Of course it was jealousy. I can see that now, and probably not Cindy's jealousy of me, but mine of her. My daughter had a friend for several years who is no longer such a good friend. Their loss of friendship broke my heart, but even though it might hurt her now, she will get over it as I have with Cindy.

I may have mentioned this earlier in this blog, but Cindy lives a few hours from me in Charlottesville, VA. My nephew lives there now and we will be visiting him several times during the next few years, so I should really write to Cindy and stop by or arrange to meet somewhere. It would be healing for me, I think.

Oh Ms. Sliger, where are your comments now?

No comments: