Wednesday, May 25, 2005

May 18, 1973
In which I dream of death

Friday

I had the most horrifying dream last night. I hope it wasn't a premonition -- I pray it wasn't. In my dream my cousin, Cindy C. was killed in an auto crash. My family was all upset. Then - later my friend's mother - Cindy J's mother - called and told me she had some bad news -- Cindy had died.. I was more upset then, and cried and cried. Then -- something happened where I found out that another cousin had died long ago and I never found out.

Note:

This dream was not prophetic. Both Cindy's are alive and well.

2 comments:

Niccio Dartsmouth said...

A dream of death does not always mean or end in premonition. But in actuality, it is the points OF death that could mean things. you may want to look into your local library. There are a number of books on what dreams mean. You can learn a lot, and actually find things out you never knew about dreams :)

Cedar Waxwing said...

Thanks Nicco. I'm not too concerned about this actual dream as it happened over thirty years ago. I'll take your advice and look up some books on dreams for the ones I have had in the past year instead.