Thursday, May 26, 2005

June 29, 1973
In which Bob and I babysit

I didn't read Bob the letter. I would have -- but he was so different -- we played cards. We baby-sat at Chad's -- Chad's mother said Bob could come in. He held my hand and kissed it. He kept on trying to put his arm around me but I moved away every time. Then he walked me home and we kissed.

Note:

I remember babysitting sitting next to Bob at Chad's house, which was two houses away from mine. I babysat for Chad and his brother a lot. Their father was in a C & W band. He had another son who was named after himself. He also named his youngest after himself. So there were these half brothers with the same name.

After Bob and I broke up Chad once yelled out the door, "Ha ha Bob, Dona doesn't like you anymore." The fact that Chad looked like the little boy in The Shining is important to get the picture here.

I don't know what letter I speak of in the first sentence.

There was more to this post but I am uncomfortable adding it to this blog.

No comments: