Thursday, January 10, 2008

September 27, 1975 In which I lose my temper and rearrange my room.

I'm nineteen. One year older than my last entry. That was just fort he record. I've just written in my English journal. It's a hard thing to do -- keeping two journals and a journal letter. Never mind.

I had a bad start to a pretty good day. Jeremy's present came -- broken. I screamed and called him stupid for not wrapping it better and saying how better I was because I wrapped his present better. Then, after I cooled down I looked at the gift. It was beautiful -- two little bunnies in bed. One asleep and one wide awake. I thought how I could fix it and three hours later had it pretty much repaired. Then I came up to my room and found (in the attic) the mirror "shadow box" and put it up and put all my "knick-knacks" on it. Then I changed my room around because I wanted room for my poster that had to be moved because of the shadow box. Anyway, my room is in an uproar.

Note:
I remember that day well. I think most of my family remembers it too, including my cousin Bob. I had a helluva temper back then.

I, just now, spent 20 minutes searching in the newall for the ceramic rabbits in bed figurine, but didn't locate it. I wanted to post a photo. It is 30+ years old after all. And I still have it. Somewhere.

No comments: