Thursday, January 10, 2008

August 18, 1975 In which I write about Jeremy

Saturday

Why can't I write in here regularly. It is not because I don't have lots of time.

Twenty-three days have passed since the latest entry. Jeremy drew the unicorn during those final two weeks. I think I had been upset about my room or something. Jeremy is gone now. He left August 9th at 9:30 pm.

The bus station was a riot. They -- Jeremy and Neil -- were supposed to leave at 8:05 and they didn't leave until 9:30.

The pictures are still at the Nelson's. I am hoping they come soon.

I am trying to gather enough courage to get a job. I need one. There is no doubt about that. If Idon't get to England next summer Jeremy will never forgive me.

Note:
While I don't remember writing this or the bus station, I do remember photos of the bus station. I remember Neil. I'm not sure who he stayed with, but it might have been Sue Burkart.

I don't recall needing a job, but since I ended up getting one, I guess I did.

No comments: