Sunday, January 13, 2008

November 5, 1975 In which I don't know what is wrong.

Wednesday
11:30 pm

I can't sleep. I wrote to Jeremy earlier and I've nothing to say.

I don't know why I can't sleep -- I should go and get some warm milk. Then I'll be off to dreamland in an instant. I feel like I should be doing something, but I have every right to be in bed doing nothing. I am anxious now and upset. About what though? I don't know. I'm worried about how I am going to get home two weeks from now -- isn't that stupid? My stomach is churning. I wonder what I am upset about. I wish I was rich. I don't have any problems -- I think about people that do.

What to get people for Christmas? Stupid. Why worry -- November 5 only. My head is whirring. I should order [a] sampler.

Jeremy wants to read this. Should I burn it? What is the use if I do burn it. So much has gone on from green cover to brown cover.

I have to make my graduation notebook.

I don't like MP. She doesn't really care about other people. MB is stupid.

Why don't I ever write in this book? School is OK. This year went by so fast. I am going to England in 250 days. Am I really going alone? CJ hasn't written to me. I miss her.

Soon I will begin another theme book. I wonder if I should use that marble one.

Note:
I don't remember this. And I never drank warm milk to sleep. I thought it tasted awful. I guess I also thought it sounded like something a cultured person would do, so I wrote it in here.

No comments: