Friday, May 04, 2007

June 16, 1975
In which I am angry and hate my hair-do

Monday

I am angry. I've got a tightness in my stomach. I have no reason to be angry. Why do I get angry? My pants are uncomfortable. They don't bend much.

I am angry because mother won't take me downtown to pick up my watch. She didn't like it anyway -- oh, that's not true. Why can't I write neatly when I'm upset? Why can't I write neatly period? Why won't this darn feeling leave? Why won't it pass from my body like it did that time with Sue?

Why do I not like my hair? I parted it on the side for a change and Mom & Dad both liked it. But I don't. If I change now they will accuse me of not liking just to spite them.

Note:
Don't remember this. Don't remember the time I got over anger with Sue. Don't remember parting my hair on the side.

No comments: