Friday, May 04, 2007

July 14, 1975
In which I write about Jeremy's visit

Monday

10:20 am

It is surprising that I have not written about Jeremy yet. He arrived here 12 days ago on July 1. We left for Minocqua on the 3rd and got back yesterday. All-in-all the time has been great and my love for Jeremy has grown with each passing day. We have had arguments - or "fall-outs" which usually were instigated by my awful temper or moods. I do love him though - there is no doubting that fact. Cindy may be coming back to Elgin - we got a post card from her and couldn't make it out. That will be great!

Got to go now - my mom is wanting breakfast. (actually this probably says -- my man is wanting breakfast now that I look at it again.)

Note:
Cindy's handwriting was usually difficult to read, so that's why the post card was indecipherable, I suppose.

2 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

I haven't checked this site in so long, and here I am, looking for it, on May 4. Always fun...

Cedar Waxwing said...

Must be some sort of ESP RSS feed going on here.