Monday, February 05, 2007

December 30, 1974
In which I list all the highights of 1974

I guess that it is about time for my run-down of the year nineteen hundred and seventy-four AD

I think I will try a month-by-month review:

January: Began working at Ben Franklin, broke old specs & got oval wire rims, Greg began taking me to school, Dan T's B'day party [drawing of present]

February: Ears pierced

March: Rock-a-thon, Sue "sister" B.

April: Vilma & others, Chris, JEREMY, Vilma leaving, C. S. Lewis & J. R. R. Tolkien Festival, The Sting, The Great Gatsby, Marcia's Party

May: Planting Eric, The Creek, Other Parties, Good-bye, First love letter from Jeremy, Prom

June: First Airplane ride, England! Telephone call to Jeremy, Reunion of two lovers

July: Proposal, France, Scotland, Lake District, Flamborough Head etc, Parting & tears #2

August: 18 years old! Goodbye to Cindy

September: A senior!

October: -----------------

November: Northeastern, Hank's death

December: J.R.R Tolkien Calendar & Call to Jeremy

Note:
It seemed as if 1974 was a good year for me. It is funny to note that I crossed out the r in lovers to make it loves. Perhaps lovers meant something to physical for me. I don't remember who Hank was whose name I crossed out before the word death.

No comments: