Monday, February 05, 2007

December 26, 1974
In which I list my Christmas presents and rearrange my room

10:54 pm

Pam was over today. It was nice to see her. My gifts were:

  • 2 JRR Tolkien calendars (I'm sending one to Jeremy)
    • 1 from Renee & Nancy
    • 1 from Mom & Dad
  • Mel Meyer gave me a cosmetic case and change purse in matching colors
  • Sue B gave me a memo board of the sea
  • Lori S. gave me a bottle of Intimate Cream Sachet
  • Kevin gave me a tin of biscuits (bickies)
  • I got a lavender toga nightgown
  • Purse
  • Book (The Hollow Hills)
  • Book of Sweets
  • Embroidered lion - very Aslanish
  • white blouse
  • rosebud earrings
  • silver cross from mom and dad
  • Both grandmothers gave me $10
  • Aunt Pat gave me $5
  • Jeremy sent me a bracelet
I got a letter from Jeremy today. I replied very harshly. I don't want to discuss it. I wish we were together. I'm cold.

I changed my room around today.

There is now much more room.








Note:
I remember many of those Christmas gifts. I still have the Embroidered Aslanish lion, in fact it is in the other room.

No comments: