Monday, February 05, 2007

December 14, 1974
In which I write a bad poem and fairy story about love

Saturday

I don't know why I am writing tonight. Because I feel like it I guess. Good reason.

I wish I could write a poem
It is a great ambition for me.
Words don't come to me,
As they do for some.


Once, not too very long ago a young princess lived. She lived in a beautiful house with two wonderful parents and a great kid brother. Her life was quiet and full of peace. That was before...before the prince charming stopped by for directions to the next castle. As soon as the princess and prince saw each other they knew that they loved each other. Now that the princess has found love her life is in a constant turmoil.

Note:
Not much to say about this entry. I guess I felt in turmoil and needed a different way to express it than simple teen angst.

No comments: