Friday, November 17, 2006

February 14, 1974
In which I'm confused

Thursday

3:54 pm

How can I explain my feelings to someone when I don't understand them myself? Why do I always make big things from tiny things? How I wish I knew Greg's feelings towards me. How much does he like me? How does he like me? As a friend -- or more? I know that I must like him more than just a friend because the fact that he smokes doesn't bother me.

Note

As I've probably mentioned before, smoking disgusted me and anyone who smoked was someone I didn't want to hang around. I must have gotten to school smelling like cigarettes because as I recall, Greg smoked in the car and at McDonalds where we stopped for coffee and hot chocolate every morning. I let him treat me to the hot chocolate, probably thinking it was like a date.

No comments: