Thursday, October 30, 2008

January 7, 1977 -- In which I again voice my fears about Jeremy and me

Friday

I guess I never made it back that night. I fell asleep trying to get Kasey to go to bed. There is nothing I really needed to say that night anyway. There is nothing I have to say today either.

School begins on Monday. I can't say that I'm overjoyed, but not all that bothered either. I am wondering what my haircut is going to cause people to say. I think it does something for me.

I've been worried about me and Jeremy. Sometimes I don't know if he loves I love him like I should. We are not getting married for a while to make sure we are right for each other, but if I'm too chicken to say we aren't the whole purpose will have been defeated.

Note:
Pretty astute of me, that last line. As we now know, I eventually did say we were not right for each other.  I'd been gnawing on that worry since the first time apart.

No comments: