Wednesday, March 09, 2005

May 4, 1973
In which I have much to do

[Listening to: Confused Little Girl - Dan Bern]
Happy Birthday Gary!

I don't know how I am going to manage this weekend. At five o'clock pm we are going to start for Chetek Wisc to see my Grandparents. I have to clean out the car before we go - I get home at four. I Have to finish a story for English, pack make sure Beth will feed Cinder and do a thousand other things mother thinks up. {you'll be busy}

I am scared to death to see my grandpa. We may have to sleep at the farm with the mice and snakes and no heat. The only good thing I can think of for this trip is CHETEK. Oh, how I love that town. In my opinion it its the best town in the world.

Note:
I did like Chetek. We may visit it this summer with my children.

No comments: